Tuesday 27 August 2013

THE OLDEST GIRL GETS A MAKE OVER

I decided when I picked up my machine from the mechanic to ask it if Mums old Bernina was worth fixing.  The answer was yes "only needs a service".  When I picked her up she was working beautifully.  The only thing she was missing was some of the mod cons in particular a walking foot.

So once again I was searching Google, this time for a walking foot for either of my machines. Success! The Bernina Centre at Chatswood replied saying they had one to fit my 1004, as it turned out the walking foot and a new 1/4" Patchwork foot fit both of my machines.

Bernina Walking Foot

Patchwork Foot



So now mums old faithful is my new Quilting Machine. 

I have been told she will outlast us all :-)





Good news, BOM 3 has arrived so bring on our next quilting day!!


Pam and Lynne




















No comments:

Post a Comment