Monday 22 September 2014

ANOTHER NEW GIRL ON THE BLOG

My New Machine

I finally decided after our weekend retreat that I needed to get a new machine.  So Hubby and I went off the the Newcastle Stitches and Craft show mainly because I felt this was the best place to check out the machines and get a good price.

I practically had to convince him that I didn't need the larger machine and I would be happy with the Bernina 550QE the same as Lynnes.  So... because we didn't spend the money on the larger machine we also bought the Sewing machine cabinet and a cutting Table from the Horn stand.    All very exciting and I picked up my machine from Kim Bradley Creations at Castle Hill.   This is a wonderful shop and I don't how we have missed it up until now she has some beautiful fabrics.  I think this will be our new fabric shop :-) 

All ready for a next Quilting day.

Now my other two machines are packed up and will be put away somewhere!!  Not sure where! but Dad doesn't want mum's back so I have to find somewhere for it.... sentimental value and maybe I may consider selling my old machine one day.

So..... here she is my new Bernie or should I call her Bernice??



No comments:

Post a Comment