Wednesday 6 January 2016

NEW YEAR

2016 is here and this year I am going to try to blog more about our quilting adventures.


I think I/We need a Plan for 2016   Firstly looking back we did some good work last year mainly small quilts for other people and a couple of classes. This year I would like to commit to finishing some of the large projects I have underway. Most importantly I need to finish the 2013 BOM which really started it all.  It only requires quilting and binding and the quilting is half done not necessarily well done but as my lovely daughter said Finished is better then perfect.!!!


So here we go and not necessarily in this order.




2013 BOM
Secret Squirrel quilt
Midori float
Snap Shots
Wishes Quilt along
Handsewn Hexe quilt for Easter show 2017
Start and finish my King size bed quilt
Westalee quilts
AQC - Michelle's creation Kasuria
Possible memory quilt for Dad's 90th
Plan a quilt for Brenda's 70th Birthday


So lets see how we go hopefully these will all be done by 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment