Monday 18 April 2016

ANOTHER NEW GIRL ON THE BLOG

Just before we let for the AQC I made the snap decision to buy a new machine.  I found a Bernina 750QE on ebay and just couldn't resist it.  So I made a bid and there was a counter bid followed by another bid from me and then a final one from the seller and I clicked accept.  This sparked some discussion about how I would get it from Melbourne.  My wonderful husband suggested we go and get it, so off we went on the Friday afternoon with an other night stay in Albury and we grabbed my purchase and headed off home.


I really love it.  I have had some small problems with tension but I am having some discussions with Bernina and they are in the process of helping me with the problem.  Other wise it is fantastic and I am looking forward to sewing lots more with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment